The ESnet tools team is pleased to announce that they are launching a brand new interface to http://my.es.net that will showcase real time statistics on the 100 Gbps demos running at SC11.
This interface is designed to provide the community with access to multiple live visualization tools of 100 Gbps network utilization and topology. The tools team continues to build out the MyESnet portal to meet the evolving needs of the community—we will keep you posted on new developments.
ESnet is supporting eight 100 Gbps community projects at SC11:
· Brookhaven National Laboratory with Stony Brook University: Booth 2443
· Indiana University with collaborators Brocade, Ciena, Data Direct Networks, IBM, Whamcloud, and ZIH: Booth 2239
· Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory, Booth 512
· NASA with collaborators from MAX, International Center for Advanced Research (iCAIR) at Northwestern University, Laboratory for Advanced Computing at University of Chicago, Open Cloud Consortium, Ciena, Alcatel, StarLight, MREN, Fujitsu, Brocade, Force 10, Juniper, Arista: Booths 615, 2615, 635
· Orange Silicon Valley with the InfiniBand Trade Association and OpenFabrics Alliance: Booth 6010
· The California Institute of Technology: Booth 1223
· Fermi National Accelerator Laboratory and University of California, San Diego: Booth 1203 and 1213.
For a schedule of booth demos, click here.